CEO + Head Coach Dawn Fletcher
I aim to be one of the best, most complete coaches in the world. I’m obsessed with helping driven-individuals reach their fullest potential, mentally and physically.
I’ve collected a unique combination of experience and education over the last 15+ years working in all areas of fitness and sport performance.
I’ve coached more than 25 CrossFit Games Athletes, Olympic and National Level Competitors, Triathletes, Military Service Members, Endurance Athletes, Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Coaches and thousands of others to major accomplishments.
I’m committed to refining my craft so I can best serve you.
- MA Kinesiology, Specialization in Sport and Exercise Psychology
- BA Psychology, Minor in Sport Coaching
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist | National Strength and Conditioning Association since 2005
- CrossFit Level 1
- CrossFit Level 2
- CrossFit Level 3 since 2015
- CrossFit Goal-Setting
- CrossFit Nutrition
- Creator of a CrossFit Preferred Continuing Education Course “Driven Mind Coaching Course”
- Head Judge, Left Coast Invitational
- Mental Strength Certified Coach
- Wim Hof Fundamentals
- XPT Performance Breathing Certified Coach
- 29029 Everesting Challenge Coach
- Power Monkey Coach + Speaker
- Played 3 sports in high school
- Played 3 sports in college (track, soccer, basketball)
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Sport Coaching from McDaniel College in Maryland
- Worked as a Personal Trainer, College Soccer Coach and Fitness Director at a global-gym
- Became a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and discovered CrossFit in late 2007
- Earned a Master’s Degree in Kinesiology w/ a specialization in Sport Psychology from San Diego State University in 2010
- Trained individual clients, CrossFit classes, interned at Winning Mind and SDSU’s Strength & Conditioning Facility
- Started my own coaching and consulting business in 2013
- Created a popular mental performance blog (Mentality WOD) in 2013
- Became 1 of the first CF-L3 Certified Trainers in 2015
- Rebranded to create Driven Mind in 2020
- Started consulting for 02x Human Performance, 29029 Everesting Challenge and Power Monkey Fitness Camps
- Currently seeking as many new challenges and life experiences as possible while I run my business out of San Diego (recently went skydiving, completed my first adventure race, swam 1 mile across a channel in the bay, went to an improv course, fasted for 72 hours…)